• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Put Boost/Pyro in TG210

durallymax

Reaction score
Well a guy that works for us bought a New Holland TG210 last summer for his custom baling business. He was running an older 7110 Magnum and wanted a faster road speed. It was a steal and had 6300hrs on it. it used to be a mixer tractor so the hours were pretty easy.

The paint was faded to hell and our neighbor gave us a great price on painting it.

Below are some before an after pics.

dada1d54e5a7.jpg

e6340ba64cdb.jpg

6a19c4336923.jpg

He also wanted a little more power than it put out so he sent the injectors out to get them extrude honed. Same place where we got the ones on our MX240 extrude honed for an additional 100hp, he went a lot less than that though.

Then he wanted me to install a set of Autometer Ultra Lite IIs 35psi Boost and 1600* pyro. So Jim@UDP sent me some. I put them in last week and they turned out nice. i mounted them where the performance monitor would go if the tractor was equipped with one, but it wasnt. I put the boost gauge where the ether assist goes into the intake manifold, and the pyro got tapped into the exhaust manifold. They look pretty nice.

e5cba4c7d8cb.jpg

I also mounted a 35psi Ultra Lite II gauge in our 8940 as we had to remove the ether assist on it due to clearance issues with the front 3pt and PTO we put on it. So we needed something to plug the hole and I had the gauge laying around. That was the excuse we gave the bosses. But really we though it added to the bad$$$ factor and gave us something to watch on those long boring days. One of our workers said it will hit 31psi when on the tanker at full load, it is turned up to 280hp. Ill have to get some pics of this up later.

And currently our 7110 magnum is getting all of the Red stuff repainted as well since it was all pink and white.

A feed mixer? Hours at a feedlot look pretty damn hard to me, see a lot of different guys that don't care about the machine running them hard. But if it was a small place and the same guy ran it then would be a lot better.

Looks a lot better with the faded stuff repainted. I've thought about adding gauges like that on ours but never got around to it. How does the cost of having the injectors worked compare to a chip? Seems like injectors would give it more fuel at low rpm and idle, maybe the computer would compensate for that.

It was the same guy. Mist places I know of always have the same guy feeding. Thts one person you don't want to switch around. Sitting on a mixer is gravy work compared to many other things.

The injectors are the same price as a TS performance chip.

Our MX240 has the 100hp injectors and the MX255 that my uncle has that we use a lot has the TS performance chip. Both are powerhouses but the injectors are smoother power and I think it lugs better. Plus the shifting is much better, in the 255 it shifts like crap if you have it all the way up and at full throttle.

Well today when I got done feeding I decided the payloader needed a good washing inside and out.

Its only had the outside cleaned once since we bought it. And we bought it brand new in 2005. Its an L60E Volvo. Very nice unit. I spent 5 hours with the steam cleaner, another hour and a half hand washing it and then another 2 hours cleaning the inside. It was a mess. I must have washed 300lbs of random crap off of it and the inside actually did have a half inch of dust on it and thats no joke.

Even after all of my hard work, the outside still looked like crap to me but o well, its a payloader. The rims actually arent rusted, its a residue from Sweet corn Silage that I couldnt get off no matter how hard I tried or how many different chemicals I used. I know it comes off because I could slowly get it off with a coarse brush. The paint is faded, but it looks no worse than any other payloader. I thought about waxing it, but then decided it wasnt worth it.

3421bf636d65.jpg

The inside did turn out nice though

75a65dccdc81.jpg

and as promised, I finally snapped a pic of the boost gauge and the front 3pt that we put on our 8940.

367c0802303b.jpg

52ed35594d86.jpg

I also snapped a picture of it after grinding a semi load of hay. She got a little dirty. But I cleaned it up afterwards. Even though there are nicer and newer ones on our farm, this tractor is my baby.

e7eb2d597693.jpg

And Im off to combine corn tomorrow.:D

Nice pics!! Is that a Zuidberg front 3PT on the Magnum?

Oh how is wish I could dairy farm, or chicken farm... or farm for that matter. :)

Thanks for sharing.

Well today when I got done feeding I decided the payloader needed a good washing inside and out.

Its only had the outside cleaned once since we bought it. And we bought it brand new in 2005. Its an L60E Volvo. Very nice unit. I spent 5 hours with the steam cleaner, another hour and a half hand washing it and then another 2 hours cleaning the inside. It was a mess. I must have washed 300lbs of random crap off of it and the inside actually did have a half inch of dust on it and thats no joke.

Even after all of my hard work, the outside still looked like crap to me but o well, its a payloader. The rims actually arent rusted, its a residue from Sweet corn Silage that I couldnt get off no matter how hard I tried or how many different chemicals I used. I know it comes off because I could slowly get it off with a coarse brush. The paint is faded, but it looks no worse than any other payloader. I thought about waxing it, but then decided it wasnt worth it.

3421bf636d65.jpg

The inside did turn out nice though

75a65dccdc81.jpg

and as promised, I finally snapped a pic of the boost gauge and the front 3pt that we put on our 8940.

367c0802303b.jpg

52ed35594d86.jpg

I also snapped a picture of it after grinding a semi load of hay. She got a little dirty. But I cleaned it up afterwards. Even though there are nicer and newer ones on our farm, this tractor is my baby.

e7eb2d597693.jpg

And Im off to combine corn tomorrow.:D

At the local NH dealer the other day there was a 245 there that was more faded than that with 2500 hours on it... Damn near white on the hood. Crappy paint I guess. Low hours for such fading I thought.

You know the muffler being half white stands out more when you have the rest of it so brightly blue again...

The front 3pt is a Zuidberg Frontlink. They are pricey but top of the line IMO.

The TG New Hollands are not painted from the factory. The plastic is blue and then gets a gel coat. Its a cheap way to do things and doesnt last at all. as for other series or the Case Ih I do not know off hand.

We are just finishing putting our 7110 Magnum back together after getting the parts back a few days ago.

Turns out a lot of the pieces had stress cracks in them and he had to re-glass a lot of the pieces and build new edges and such. He had about 50 hours just in fiberglass work.

But they turned out very nice. I think the red looks a lot better than the blue because red just pops. And its a lot of red.

dad is kicking himself for not spending the extra money to paint the frame a rims. Next year we will be doing those as there is not enough time this year because it our corn planting tractor and my uncle is planting monday.

Back