• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Put a new video together

Soooo, when are you gonna drive down here and swap out trucks for a week or two...?

I'd ask if you wanna swap jobs while we're at it too but I dont wanna put that uniform on again and you probably dont wanna wear mine...):h

Glad you guys like it.

I've been needing to put a new one togther for a while and I finally got off my azz last night and did one.

Just as a side note to this.....

I'm gonna be opening my own shop here fairly soon and need some good pics or video's if you would like to be included in the video that I'm gonna put together for it.

I already have a ton from the trucks I've already built and worked on, but if you'd like to be in the video, just PM me whatever pics / vids or links to them and I'll try to put them in.

They don't need to be racing / rollin coal shots either. Towing, covered in mud, generally being a truck.

:thumbsup:

What do you guys think of this one......

SinisterDoghouseII.jpg

why is it that it seems like only chev guys commenting? where are the dodge guys showing some pride in a nice ride.

nice video man. i put a bug in my friends ear to sell me his cummins. ):h 2002 2500 6 speed. not putting down chev, but i really appreciate the cummins. :thumbsup:

cumminalong your truck gives me alot of green right now. That is one sick truck! You must be very proud of it!!

Care to feature an old 6.5 in your video? I'd be more than happy to throw together some shots of the ocean liner all clean and dressed up if you would include them.

cumminalong your truck gives me alot of green right now. That is one sick truck! You must be very proud of it!!

Care to feature an old 6.5 in your video? I'd be more than happy to throw together some shots of the ocean liner all clean and dressed up if you would include them.

I have fun with it everyday.

Let's see some pics man! I need to add to the customer photo section.

Here's the first version of the site.

doghousediesel.com

I just got this up yesterday, I'm gonna start adding the products and payment options this weekend.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep and I just saw it now. Very nice. I saw the thread but I usually post while I am at work so watchin vids is hard. I wish your shop was up north. Workin on more Dodge activity. Don't worry , as known from the 6.5 forum I'll f'up enough stuff to post...Gonna do my Raptor this weekend. And just imagine my pleas when I screw up my ecm with a Smarty....:eek:

i put a bug in my friends ear to sell me his cummins. ):h 2002 2500 6 speed. not putting down chev, but i really appreciate the cummins. :thumbsup:
That's what I have except the handshaker. Definitely do it. I did alot of homework with Dmax PS etc and all are good engines but just liked the Cummins the best. It really to me seems like a smaller version of what's in my Oil truck. That one has an 8.3.

Back