• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Pushin Snow(Indiana)

ColbyColorado04

Dmaxlbz06
Reaction score
So..... I had a little bit of a falling out with the guy who I usually plow for's Son. I havnt talked to the son nor his father in about 3 weeks now and dont plan on calling either one of them. Pretty much got stabbed in the back by who was a really good friend. The son was trying to save his job and in turn, almost cost me mine and another managers.(in the end the truth came out) Anyways. I still have a guy I have worked for before but he's 1/2 hour away. Still will make the drive if I have to but was wondering if anyone pushes around the Noblesville, IN area and needs another truck. I've got an 8'2" Boss V and over 5 yrs of pushin exp. Let me know if anyone out there needs the help or knows of anyone that does. Dont wanna end up searching for work when the snows fly'n.

Thanks
Clay

I know that the gentlean that owns R.A.S.K was in our shop the other day and was looking for guys to plow don't know any details as I told him we were covered but you may give them a call as I know they go everywhere.

Why not start your own accounts? I am sure you would make more money in the end, if you were plowing for someone else then they obviously are taking a cut. I have only plowed for myself with the exception of helping a friend out when his truck went down. I did all of his drives and we split the money, i only did it because he is a close friend of the family and i know he will do the same for me if my truck went down. Right now i am considering buying a second D-max for my business and use my current truck as a back-up.

We don't get enough snow in this area to start adding accounts when it comes to overhead of insurance and fuel/equipment cost. Be differant if we were garanteed to get a decent amount of snow may only snow a few time here to push.

Back