• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Pulls From Last Weekend

durallymax

Reaction score
Arlington. Pulled 306'. Good enough for 8th place out of 27. One of the guys from our team (zeb.) made the pulloff and finished 5th. It is by far my favorite track as me and zeb both noticed we really got some ground speed. I let off really early though, as I felt a bounch and got a little scared.

YouTube - Dieselholic Pull In Arlington

Doylestown. Pulled 290 some feet and took 6th just behind another one of our teams guys Zeb, who got 5th. Junior(james) actually ended up winning with a smaller tune and not much ground speed. He has a Dmax too if anybody was wondering.

After my hook I asked the flag guy if he remebered me from last year, it took him a minute but then he did. The video is on here, its labeled the down side of IFS.

It was a fun pull and we all got together and another guys shop aftewards for a little afterparty Ill have to post those vids too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45SAPyl_GSk

Im off to Pecatonica, Ill hopefully tomorrow night for some no rules pulling, then Sauk City again on friday night for no rules just before I leave for Mexico.

It took a lot of late nights last week making new blocks and bars and installing my airdog, and I finished my weight bracket just before the pul in doylestown, but they didnt let us hang this year.

I dont know as my setup has changed alot. But I bet it is helping out a lot.

Back