• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Pro Comp Tires

mmangels22

Reaction score
Have you all had good luck with pro comp? They are cheaper than most other brands of truck tire especially in bigger sizes. My driver rear tire blew out coming back from a hunting trip and it was inflated right and the tires have probably 30k on them and are wearing good still plenty of tread left. It was wierd to say the least though. I will never use AAA again they are bastards when it comes to helping you out in a crisis. Onstar although it was easier their customer service is the complete s**ts! Rude and disrespectful.

They just recalled thousands of their all terrains.

So i think I would stay away from them for a little while.

I will never buy tire warranty again. Complete waste of money and the fine print on it is horrible.

uh ya think.
I work at a tire shop. We dont even offer a tire warrenty because we dont like to screw people over.

Now of course our passenger tires do carry warrentys from the manufacturer though.

Back