• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Pricing?

BoostN

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I priced a new one Tuesday. Sticker of around 58,XXX. Dealer quoted me the price of 53,XXX to TT&L.

These dealers aren't moving much on these new trucks. Compared to my dad that gave 50K out the door for the same sticker price!

Your Dad's was a 2010 and you're going with the 2011 right? That's probably the difference. What's the invoice from the "build" format on KBB? Every time I've bought new I've agreed to pay $500-$1000 over invoice. My dealer made that agreement with me many years ago and has always honored it.

Not sure how true it is...... but on the news the other day I think they were talking about no more incentives. Or less incentives on new vehicles due to all the scaling back the manufacturers are doing right now.

Take about 20 -23 % off the sticker for new vehicles for the actual dealer invoice. Imports are a little different.
The dealers don't usually budge that much on newer vehicles like the 2011's.

They aint getting cheaper, that's for sure.

They are moving fast here in KS our lot goes through them like crazy. New ones are on the lot every other week and the were told they are selling faster than they can get them.

Don't expect much help from the dealers on a truck that just hit the lots last month, if you have GM discount expect the sticker shock to be much less. We are plannin on retireing our LB7 before winter and priced a LML out with discounts we are down to right around 48K almost 10k off of sticker before trade, if we trade they would only give about 8k for our LB7

Sticker on mine was 58K, I'm paying around 53K tax and all out the door.

Your right about finding them, My dealer finally found what I wanted last night.

Average about 8,000/year on mine. Should last me just about the rest of my life of needing a truck as big as I have. 20 years from now both kids should be done with college or whatever they end up doing.

Same here! I hope mine lasts me til 500K. But I truly love this diesel truck! I can't picture my life without it.

Back