• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Pre Sale Special for the first 3 people

Twisted Steel Performance

Anything worth doing is worth overdoing.
Reaction score
To kick off my 10% October sale I'm going to offer the FIRST 3 people from this forum that purchases a TriboDyn Performance Lubricants product a VERY deep discount. You must say you are on this forum but you don't need to reveal your screen name..

I'm doing this to get some users that may be skeptical about just how good of a product this is. Once you use this oil you will not go back to any other oil product.

I have local customers that also were skeptical, some were concerned about using it in their race cars, once they tried it they will never go back, they ALL are believers now..

Visit https://twistedsteelperformance.com/tribodyn-oil

Sit back and watch the videos at the bottom of the page.. and if you have any questions fill out the contact form or call the number listed.

I’m in. Gotta do the math on how much. I’ll need what, 3 oil changes on the new engine to begin with. Want to send you $1,500.00 on Monday (unless you can do visa debit/ credit card then I can do that over the phone right now) to start and when we figure oil prices and coatings, etc I will send the next chunk and some parts...

I
I’m in. Gotta do the math on how much. I’ll need what, 3 oil changes on the new engine to begin with. Want to send you $1,500.00 on Monday (unless you can do visa debit/ credit card then I can do that over the phone right now) to start and when we figure oil prices and coatings, etc I will send the next chunk and some parts...

PM sent

Back