• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

PPE vs Diablo vs ??? on 06 LLY

black'doutdmax

Reaction score
I have a 06 LLY,I have a Diablo right now with AEM intake,4" turbo back Magna Flow.I have tried the Diablo on all the levels and it don't matter much if I drive it the same.When I first got the truck which was around 2 years ago.I tried a PPE and I love the tuner as far as the trans shifting and the power,I don't remember the mpg being that much better.I later sold it and ended up with a Diablo and the AEM and the Magna Flow.I had thought about putting the stock intake back on it and doing the mod.to it.

I was wondering what's the best tuner for MPG?Should I put the stock intake back on.

Thanks for any info,I know this has probably been brought up a time or 2 but I thought I would ask too.

The best tuner for MPGs that I ever used was the DiabloSport Predator set on the 85 hp setting. It had plenty of pep when I needed it, but gave good fuel economy when I kept my foot out of it.

I agree. I'm running it now and have seen 22 and some change at 70mph. I think the 85 tune has great pep to it.

Back