• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Power extending mirrors

Will

Boobies make me happy
Reaction score
Anyone torn into one of these? Tonight backing out of the garage I hit the drivers side one.:mad: Naturally the mirror didn't fold back like its suppose to and now the glass is just hanging there by the wires. There is a little metal clip that I can't figure out where it goes. **** if it wasn't one thing its another, first loosing my keys, then my insurance not covering my dental work and now this. I'd really like something positive to happen to me something soon.

Anyone torn into one of these? Tonight backing out of the garage I hit the drivers side one.:mad: Naturally the mirror didn't fold back like its suppose to and now the glass is just hanging there by the wires. There is a little metal clip that I can't figure out where it goes. **** if it wasn't one thing its another, first loosing my keys, then my insurance not covering my dental work and now this. I'd really like something positive to happen to me something soon.

I've never looked into those type. But, if it is completely broken. Maybe go to the junk yard and you can grab a working one off a wrecked. It's going to be expenisive new..:mad:

Well if youve got $437 just get the big 06 mirrors. Unless yu really like your mirrors, or really hate the BIG mirrors, they really are the way to go. Theyre realy nice.

I wish I could help you. i used to have a plethora of mirrors laying around here when I was swapping out mirrors left and right. But I was able to sell them all. Sorry.

I got it sorta fixed. It all works but I'm just not happy knowing that the bottom of the housing in cracked a little and piece inside where the mirror swivels is broke. The ironic thing is I have been kinda keeping my eye open for a set of the elephant mirrors, just didn't want to break the other ones first. I found a set at a junk yard up in Des Moines but they wanted 500 bucks for used ones! Talk about a rip off.

Will,

I have a set of Power Mirrors I was about to list.

I don't want to split them but will make you a race horse deal for the set.

If you are interested send me a PM.

Cheers.

Well if youve got $437 just get the big 06 mirrors. Unless yu really like your mirrors, or really hate the BIG mirrors, they really are the way to go. Theyre realy nice.

I wish I could help you. i used to have a plethora of mirrors laying around here when I was swapping out mirrors left and right. But I was able to sell them all. Sorry.
I like the big towing mirrors also. then again, I need them pulling my toyhauler.

Back