• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Post up your hitches...

Ranger

Spoolin that turbo ;0)
Reaction score
This is what I have on the silverado.

B&W Tow&stow, Pintle model. 16,000 capacity pintle, 10,000 standard ball.
I have had a trailer hitch stolen, so the reciever portion stays in and locked in, the removable portion stays under the rear seat in the cab unless it's being used. The pins COULD be padlocked if you had a small lock, but it'd be too easy to cut so I just keep it put away unless it's hooked to something.

pintle_down.jpg

pintle_up.jpg

pintle_rise.jpg

pintle_stow.jpg

nice hitch. mine is similar. but it bolts to the reciever part. not a pin system like you have. what did that run ya? and where did you get it?

There are the two I have now, But we have like 4 other designs as well... they range from 6" to 12" drop or we can cutom make they to your specs...

Glamis3.jpg

DropHitch6.jpg

we do the mud flaps too ...

That's impressive!
I've got a Putnam XDR CL5 and like it so much better than the factory hitch. Towing up to 16k tag most of the time.

Last edited:
Yah, I thought about the flipover model but my trailer's got a lunette ring and any trailer I borrow from buddies has a 2 3/8 ball or whatever so I just got the 2 that I would be using the most...

yeah I have seen them...I'm pretty sure Nick can get them to...PM Nor-Cal Nick and get a quote. To be honest I think it might be a B&W product...you have to flip up the license plate to put the ball in...its pretty neat...my bro in law has it on his sierra denali

Shin Buster is right...i've walked into those before...its hurts like a biznitch!!!

ive hit it myself a couple of times im the first to admit that hitches dont have give on shins lol!!! im sure that many of people have hit there own hitch and new it was there the hole time!!! lol

Back