• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Post Up Your 6.5

Your S-10 is awesome!!! I don't think you even need paint on that truck IMHO. I would love to solid axle my truck. Need to get some funds together first. I want to go D60 front with 7" total lift on 36's.

Some great looking trucks here! Here's some pics and the new ones are in the photo album.

Attachments

• Truck pics 003.jpg
    Truck pics 003.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 26
Here's mine.

Truck%20010.jpg

Truck%20005.jpg

Truck%20008.jpg

Truck%20009.jpg

There's a lot more current pics in my album.

Here she is ready to install a few interior doors in the morning, then plow tomorrows snow. All while getting great MPG's weighing over 9000lbs working weight.

Attachments

• Truck 031.jpg
    Truck 031.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 24
Some pics of mine, cleaned up (which doesn't happen as often as it should) and working it

Tim, correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't you put an 8 lug Full Floater on your rig? I thought I remember seeing that as one of the upgrades you did....

I doubt if anyone will get any ideas from mine, but here it is.
You'll have to excuse the colors, I want to get everything finished and tested before I paint it.

S10crawlin029-1.jpg

DSC02911.jpg

DSC03224.jpg

DSC02642.jpg

That is one badass truck you built there. I love the bagged front end and 4-link front and rear. Are you running panhard bars? Or is it triangulated?

Wow, wow, and wow.

Nicely done, -I have a lot of appreciation for that much work. There ain't another one like it, -that's for sure!

Thanks for the compliments guys, it helps make all of the time that I've spent on it worth it.

It is actually air ride all the way around, you just can't see the rear ones due to where I mounted them. The front is running a panhard bar so I could eliminate bump steer and the rear is triangulated all that I could with the weird setup I did, but it seems to be working fine without any side to side movement. Here is a video of me playing with the air-ride and a little bit of the rear suspension setup.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3olWxhjBXo8&feature=channel_page

It's alot of fun. I just wanted to make it efficient, somewhat powerfull, ride good, rockcrawl good, and be able to safely load my quad in the bed. I just got a little carried away with it.

Heres mine, this is why us 2wd guys hate wet grass.:mad2:
The 4 bald tires didnt help, the 484 popped it out.

Attachments

• DSC00457.jpg
    DSC00457.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 30
Back