• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Post a Pic of your Favorite wheels!!!

FactoryMX

Mile High
Reaction score
use this thread to post a picture of your favorite wheels either the ones you have on now or the ones you would like to get if you could.

here are Ultra Mako's im considering
we.jpg

I also like these KMC Monsters
kmc.jpg

Still cant beat the Chrome H2s.

Best thing is that you dont have to take care of them, once they look bad you go get another set. All 4 are the same as One KMC rim as far as the cost goes.

usually can get all four between $250-$500.

I bought Mine From a Hummer Dealership In Madison and they were new Take offs, 0 miles on them. Got them for $300.

Still cant beat the Chrome H2s.

Best thing is that you dont have to take care of them, once they look bad you go get another set. All 4 are the same as One KMC rim as far as the cost goes.

Man, you just sold me. I have that exact truck except black, but geesh cant get much closer, look at my pics. Now i know what my truck will look like with those wheels and now im getting them for sure. Thanks :peace:

How often are there the H2 wheels that ARE NOT chrome? Looking on ebay just want to make sure im getting what i want. Thanks

The non chrome ones are very common.

Usually the ad will say and the chrome ones will be a little more money.

Contact the Hummer dealership here in madison. They probably still have a set of chrome take offs laying around and it will save on the shipping.

The non chrome ones are very common.

Usually the ad will say and the chrome ones will be a little more money.

Contact the Hummer dealership here in madison. They probably still have a set of chrome take offs laying around and it will save on the shipping.

Ok, cool thanks.
ooooohh oook :bolt:

Can anyone tell me what PYO rims are?

Pic of rims that came on an LT3 equipped truck???

Much obliged.

PYO rims are the highest quality rims you can get stock.

Theyre very common.

Dont know how to explain them to you. They are the chrome forged rims with some ovalish shaped holes and more smaller holes.

You are correct, that they come on the upper end of trucks, but basically any truck besides a work truck can have them.

PYO is just the code Gm uses.

Back