• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

PMD (Pump Mounted Driver) Issue Must Read

Hey guys, i checked out sar guys page did some digging, seemed like he got some hero award that ended up in the smithsonian? also he has some high award from sf gay police. better watch out he may give us a ticket. maybe he will try and catch us in the hummer. is he still posting? have not seen nething from lawyer guy if he isnt i got my answers about better pmd solutions thanks for all the help i will keep posted on my progress with relocate again-----peace out

Hey guys, i checked out sar guys page did some digging, seemed like he got some hero award that ended up in the smithsonian? also he has some high award from sf gay police. better watch out he may give us a ticket. maybe he will try and catch us in the hummer. is he still posting? have not seen nething from lawyer guy if he isnt i got my answers about better pmd solutions thanks for all the help i will keep posted on my progress with relocate again-----peace out

Boy, you sure seem interested in someone that was banned from this site for posting under multiple usernames once already.

You won't be catching up with much in a H1 BTW. ;)

Just curiosity me thinks.

I did some digging too just to see what this dude was all about.

This sort of crusader is out there, for sure. Not sure exactly what his ultimate goal is though.

There has been a lot of this sort throughout history, sadly they leave a trail of dirt behind them.

Missy

On the subject of airbags and mini cars.

I have seen the carnage left behind from airbags. The concept is great, in practical application the results are sketchy.

If everything goes by the "perfect crash" concept, the bags do a pretty good job. Now add the dynamic of the "Human factor" (size of the driver etc) and the results skew off on a tangent and the results fall far short of the mark.

I am a firm believer in seat belts (Shlouder/lap type). The air bags scare the hell out of me. I will not have a working one in any of my rigs.

Say what you will, I have seen the carnage that they leave in their wake. Pretty ugly at times.

The tiny car, no matter how well they take and absorb the energy from a crash are not a safe bet.

Given a Battleship or a canoe, I'll take the battleship anyday.

To make my point real clear, there is absolutely nothing that is 100% safe all the time. Its a roll of the dice every time you head out onto the highway. No matter what you are driving, given the right set of circumstances and anything can lose the battle.

Missy

Where did he go? No more posts from him, did ya all scare him off? I saw some of his websites, he has a lot of official documents on the rescue one from lots of different agencies,

google search works great too, this dude is on every forum I have visitied like he is on a mission. He has his name listed on everything with dozens of links tell me i am not the only newbie here that can look things up. I have been watching this on all sites eating pop corn for like 3 days. got some answers so far that i am going to try, got some laughs too. for what its worth this lawyer guy has a few good points just think he looks better if he does not respond to every comment and stick to his points he is like quick draw mcdraw and he has a few cool hummers that to me are over priced that should never have gone efi and if he reads this i agree with those that said to convert to mechanical db2s i wish i could with mine and get away with it so i am stuck with this f'n pmd i hate hence my name. His complaint about privacy is out the door with all his sites listing all contact information for him i will say that. You can type his name in google and he is link number one. I am impressed he is all over the news, maybe thats what he wants out of this, i dont know, i just would really like to know the best PMD company???????????

Kind of sucks that i have 2 relocate that plastic box that tells my engine to stay on. I live in the desert and if heat damages that thing I am doomed I hate ford kind of like dodge but always have had gm. no comment on hummers. the worst thing that happened to me with the pmd is stalling in an intersection and not being able to start for like 10 minutes i know i pissed of people because i was right in da middle lol

Hmmm, joined forum 2 days after powerwash boy was banned....

Username "PMDhater"....

Can't stop posting about NVR boy's "achievements".....

Posts links to NVR boy's websites.......

lives in a desert like NVR boy....in Nevada no less...

Reinforces what NVR boys said about Stanadyne teling him to convert to a db2 (like stanadyne is going to really say that :rolleyes:)......

Been watching for three days....coincidentally, same amount of time NVR boy had joined/was banned....

Boy, you sure seem interested in someone that was banned from this site for posting under multiple usernames once already.

I'm thinking the same thing....awful lot of coincidences there...

On the subject of airbags and mini cars.

To make my point real clear, there is absolutely nothing that is 100% safe all the time. Its a roll of the dice every time you head out onto the highway. No matter what you are driving, given the right set of circumstances and anything can lose the battle.

Missy

Yep, that's why I don't worry about it. A plane could crash into my house too, A bomb could go off at the Mall, an earthquake could come a twister etc etc. But atleast I'll look cool in my Monster Truck...:rofl:

The truly interesting thing is that the REAL Washoe County, Nevada SAR guys have never heard of him!

Got one of them right here in my shop!

):h):h

No, we removed all his ambulance chasing, trying to cause controversey, join my wannabe class action lawsuit for something that was resolved 10 years ago links.

Do a google search on the name mentioned in the first page, there's plenty out there because the guy sure likes to talk about himself.

search "laurence j kaplan" and look for the really abusive on the eyes "black and blue" web site....:nonod:

Don't say I didn't warn you if your eyes hurt afterward....

You're not kidding, it felt like my eyes were going to pop out, it was however worth it):h

how on earth did they stop and steer big trucks before power assist brakes and steering?...

oh yea they manned the F up!

I armstronged mine a few miles to a repair shop when the power steering pump went. Not as bad as I thought it would be .Pretty slow trip tho .One ton dually .(Someday I,ll get sig up to speed)

You're not kidding, it felt like my eyes were going to pop out, it was however worth it):h

Love the photos of his "hot wife", specially the lingerie shot by the bath tub. His wife is very brave to take his name.

Sounds like he washed out of the SF Police Department or wasn't even given a job after finishing the Academy. Now he steam cleans dog piss out of carpets. I will give him credit, he loves hummers. ):h:eek:

P.S. This internet diesel crowd is every bit as tough as the internet fishing crowd ):h

Back