• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Please check out my new web site!!

Very nice! I'm tempted to buy so much stuff for my truck right now, but I'm in college and don't have a job anymore. I seem to remember you said you were a dealer for Silicone Intakes or something similar? I'm trying to line up a K47 and I'll need some 4" 90*'s to connect it to my Holset.

I can get some nice Silicone hoses. If you want to save some money, what I and others have done is use K47 box with flat panel ellbow (bellows) and a 3" 90* st ell from hardware store. Its better than K47, maybe not as good as silicone??

Thanks for looking at new site. Its crazy how many hours it takes.

Nice site Leroy.

How does the Flow Pro stack up against the Diamond Eye?

FloPro is a great system also. I like that it has a couple hangers prewelded in place.
DiamondEye I like also and really like the ball & socket design from DP to 4" pipe.
I'd be happy with either one.

As far as Crossovers go The FloPro is a one piece mandrel bent 2.5"
The DiamondEye is the same, but a 2 piece. The idea behind the 2 piece is if you've had block or heads decked then it can seal better and the manifolds will change position slightly.

Back