• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Pics of my 93 6.5 working around farm.

dirtfarmer629

Recruit
Reaction score
DSC01054.jpg
DSC01106.jpg
DSC01109.jpg
DSC01160.jpg
DSC01161.jpg
The load of logs was 25,500lbs total weight at the log yard scales. I am thinking about putting a set of air bags on truck. Looking at the ones that Kennedy sells. Does anyone have any experience with them?

Nice! Looks just like my Ol' Blue truck in my sig (94 though). Not sure what kennedy sells but he usually carrys quality products. Firestone bags are very good quality also.

My 93 has factory helpers (cab and chassis dually) 94 has Aftermarket helpers and 3 springs added to the pack (all done by dealer)

Just installed a set of airlift air bags in my 96 and I love them. Great ride along with awesome weight capacity. Dont add helpers whatever you do. Keep an eye out on the forums for my write-up. Havent had enough time to sit down load pictures and type it up yet..

-Nick

Recall some farm guys around here had 93,s & loved them , not so much for the early dsl4,s ,pump replacements on an ongoing basis

The 93 is the truck that I like towing with the most out of the three in my sig. It gets the best fuel economy out of the three. If I have to take a decent length trip towing on interstate I do use the DMAX. My 93 does real good towing up around 55-60 MPH but over that not so much. I am glad you guys like the air bags that new goose-neck has a lot of tongue weight.

Nice pics! :thumbsup: I'm worn out though thinking about the work involved to get that load of split wood to where it is in the pictures. :hihi: Been there a time or 2...;)

That's a nice group of logs. White oak?

Yeah that load of firewood was a lot of work. Had 4 red oak trees fall in some of my fields last summer. They were all over 3 hundred years old. The logs are actually gum trees going to make railroad ties.

Back