• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

photoshoot

jackh

Reaction score
spent 7 ish hrs yesterday detailing my truck.

-wash with meguires gold class and mf mit
-polish with UDM and poorboys SSR1
-2nd wash
-poorboys glaze
-wipe off with mf towel
-mr nattys wax
-wipe off with mf towel
-clean wheels with meguires gold class and brush
-tire shine on the rubber
-simple green on windshield (dont do this, hard to get off)

my buddy washed and waxed his truck this morning and we went out and did a photoshoot. heres the results:

and just for laughs:

watcha think :eyebrows:

I love black man...

The painted bowtie really sets it off!

Nice truck...looks great...I gotta ask, what camera were you using? Those shots are clear as hell, I want the same camera, damn dude.

i know i was extremely surprised at how well they turned out. it was my friends camera, not sure what it is but hes told me before that its a really nice on. sorry

thanks guys. got a tip on another forum that to keep the wheel wells lookin clean, just spray the tire foam on them and theyll be as shiny as your sidewalls

then it all drips on the tire as you drive and you get all that splatter up the side of your truck...it looks good for about 20 mins, lol

Looks great I love low clean blacked out trucks. But keeping them clean is a hassle.

IMO: Color matched handles, painter bumper, painter flares and no badges would give it that sleek clean sleeper look. but thats just me. you do as you wish.

Looks great I love low clean blacked out trucks. But keeping them clean is a hassle.

IMO: Color matched handles, painter bumper, painter flares and no badges would give it that sleek clean sleeper look. but thats just me. you do as you wish.

IMO trading it in for a ford would do justice, but thats just me... im just kidding...I wanted to give durallymax a little crap. hehe

Truck looks great...!!!!!!!!

i dont see why it would, my sidewalls are still slick and clean and ive been driving around for about 3 days. lots of construction goin on around where i live so all the roads are real dirty too

Im Pi$$ed. My H2 rims are already pitting and ive only had them since september.

But I guess that what happens when you have a record snowfall and never wash the salt off.

Time for a new set for summer, and keep the crappy ones for winter and pulling.

I like the look of the New H2 rims. And theyre cheap.

Back