• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Peterbilt mirrors on chevy?

Landon730

Reaction score
I have a 1998 k3500 Chevy single cab. I'm wondering if brackets off a Peterbilt or Kenworth would measure up. I'm assuming yes but wanna double check before I go out and buy some. I attached a picture of kind what I'm wanting.
00M0M_cMPvj8ZL7gL_600x450.jpg
Kenworth-W900-Mirrors-80584811-bOdP03iA5Pw5_b.jpg

GM fitted nice SS west coast style mirrors on these year trucks. HD, cab and chassis, dually.

Pete cabs are more straight up than a pickup. Brackets would need some rework for sure.

GM fitted nice SS west coast style mirrors on these year trucks. HD, cab and chassis, dually.

Pete cabs are more straight up than a pickup. Brackets would need some rework for sure.
I know the KW cabs are pretty much vertically flat but not totally sure on Pete's. I have the little single bracket ones on this truck but can't find and of the dual bracket ones. Look at my profile pic and you can see what ones this truck has

There are aftermarket kits that have a descent amount of adjustment to them. All you can do is find some trucks and take a tape measure.

Back