• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Paypal

Dieseldad97

I now know why.
Reaction score
Hey Leroy, I'm going to be ordering a cable from you on Tuesday or Wednesday. How much for the cable and shipping to 58265? I hope you take PayPal...

I hope I can ask this....it is your forum right?

Thanks.

Hey, yes you can ask me questions here if you want or email,PM,phone. Im easy to get ahold of. The bad thing about posting here is I am not notified when someone does, so it may be longer for you to get my reply, but now that I have posted in this thread I will be notified.

Cable would be $47 shipped. I also just put up on the web site a Cable and heat sink combo $99 shipped and later this week I will be offering new Dtech PMD's $300 shipped thats the cable/heat sink combo and PMD.
I do take Paypal just click the button on the web site on the Products and Prices page.

Leroy, go to Leroy's forum. At the top right, above the threads, click on the forum tools button. Click "subscribe to forum" and anytime someone posts in here, you will be notified.

Leroy, go to Leroy's forum. At the top right, above the threads, click on the forum tools button. Click "subscribe to forum" and anytime someone posts in here, you will be notified.

Cool thanks. I just did it, but the settings were dialy email notification and weekly. Do you know how to get instant email notification?

Thanks a bunch Leroy. I'll be ordering it for a friend. As soon as I get the cash from him...I'll make the order.

I just noticed your in Canada, It looks like a US zip code you gave? if yes the shipping price I gave is good. If its going to Canada it may be a couple dollars more, but I will only charge actual shipping.

I just noticed your in Canada, It looks like a US zip code you gave? if yes the shipping price I gave is good. If its going to Canada it may be a couple dollars more, but I will only charge actual shipping.

I live 5 miles from the U.S. border. I get all my stuff delivered in the U.S. I just cruise down there and pick it up myself. I always broker my stuff myself.

Cool thanks. I just did it, but the settings were dialy email notification and weekly. Do you know how to get instant email notification?
I'm not sure. I just looked and didn't see the option. Nick or one of the others could probably make that option available to you guys who are using these forums to sell products.

Leroy, you are already set up for instant email notification. Just go up top, click on thread tools, then subscribe to thread. Its automatic and the software does the rest.

Thanks Nick it seems to be working.

Gerald, I got the instructions and will be mailing your order tomorrow. Emailed you tracking info already.
Thanks again.

Leroy

Great to hear. Thanks again. Keep checking the web site from time to time as I will be adding product as I can.

Back