• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

6.5L Parts for 6.5 truck

alkmisc

Reaction score
I have the following parts for sale as I'm getting ready to sell the truck. They will only be shipped to the contiguous 48 states except for the wheels which are local pick up only (located in central Vermont, 05060). I will need a physical address to ship to - no PO boxes. Prices include ground shipping. Payment by Paypal.

1) Alloy branded Posi-lok kit for manually engaging front differential. $65

2) 4 volume GM service manual (1999 C/K trucks, 4 volume 3-holed punched manual). $150

3) Filter pack - 1 Wix air filter, 2 Wix fuel filters (newer style), 2 of the small fuel filters that fit inside the fuel filter unit, set of o-rings for 4x4 oil filter adapter. $60

4) New fuel lift pump. $35

5) New GM (not aftermarket) upper and lower radiator hoses. $65

6) Set of 4 SCC Z-575 cable chains for 245/75/16 - unused except for 1 chain that was mounted to check for fit and never driven on. $150

7) 4 GM 16" alloy wheels (from early 2000s trucks) with Nokian Vatiiva HT tires in 235/85/16 size with 11mm 14/32" tread left. (**For pick up only, will not be shipped**). $500

Lift pump is an AC Delco unit. I'll post the Delco part number tomorrow since I'm at work overnight.

Thats the best inline pump available at less than half the cost.

Somebody needs to buy that so that I don't have to put it on my shelf next to the other brand new ep158.

@alkmisc Do you have a single thermostat crossover for sale by chance? If so post a pic. and price.

OK I'll take it for a spare can we go thru paypal

I just noticed you were in Canada and I was only planning on shipping items to the US. Small items like this get expensive to ship across the boarder plus you would end up with customs fees and sales tax.

The truck's gone. You really wouldn't want to do the rust remediation on it in any case.

Back