• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

p0251, etc

Pulled the upper intake off and took a look at the top of the IP, and found the filter harness with Ease. Removed it, its got to be original as it looks awfully weather beaten. Connected everything back up and reinstalled the upper intake. Managed to drop one of the upper plenum bolts down and it landed in front of the bottom of the radiator:eek::mad2:. Had to pull the grill off to find the friggin bolt. bolt everything back in place, fire up the truck and went for a drive a few times. so far its doing good. And i even managed to blow a ricer away getting on the highway. Finger's still crossed.

Seems that pulling the OS filter harness solved my issue, but i don't want to say that too loud. :wink5:

Almost 2 months later, I'd say it looks like you found it. That's good to know. I know if I replaced the IP, and then found out that it was as simple as pulling out a harness, I'd be a little upset.

Back