• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Over head in the cab.

MrMarty51

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone knows what is above the headliner on My 2000 K3500. This is the same body style as like the 98 year of all the GM trucks.
I would like to install an overhead rifle rack but I do not want holes going through the exterior roof.

IIRC the roof is double skinned, I had installed an overhead console and ran screws to hold it up.

Thank You NVW. Now when the weather gets a little nicer maybe I`ll get that rifle rack installed and then it`ll be removed from the garage. LOL
As for the roof rack, I still need to make up My mind on that, just not quite sure how that would look, and, I have no real need for one, like everything else that's in My possession, though, just got to be different. LOL

Thank You NVW. Now when the weather gets a little nicer maybe I`ll get that rifle rack installed and then it`ll be removed from the garage. LOL
As for the roof rack, I still need to make up My mind on that, just not quite sure how that would look, and, I have no real need for one, like everything else that's in My possession, though, just got to be different. LOL
Just cut a hole through the roof and mount a .50 CAL on top of it...………... 😁 :):smuggrin:

Back