• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Our Store is now live and open

Twisted Steel Performance

Anything worth doing is worth overdoing.
Reaction score
Our store is now live, browse the categories and see what's their, I will be adding many many more products in the weeks to come, AMG parts, other parts thought to be NLA and more custom parts. Checkout is easy and safe via Paypal or you can always send a check or money order.

Keep checking in the weeks to come as we will be adding a large quanity of items, and if their is something you are looking for and don't see it yet, fill out the contact form and we will see if we can locate it.

Thanks, Chris

I should be getting updated pricing from the supplier any time now, that's what I'm waiting on to list more items on the site..

I know both 6.x & p400 rods & standard bore pistons are available along with bearings as needed.

I should have had the current pricing by now but they take their time on some things...

I will have pricing on cams, both cranks, about any part AMG can provide.... they don't sell precups separate if anyone was wondering....

Not sure if the p400 rods can fit in an old style piston ? Probably have to use both .

No, the P rods won't fit a standard piston without machining the piston for the angled small end of the rod... and the P pistons are thicker and stronger than standard ones...

I do have a new set of P pistons that have been machined with valve reliefs and 18:1 ratio and coated tops, I'm not sure the guy is going to use them or not but they may be for sale...

Are they just a different bearing,or the old 6.5 bearings won't physically fit the rod ?

The bearing has a different part number from AMG, I haven't taken the time to compare both yet, all the motors here being built are P's... I have a couple sets of standard 6.x bearings here being coated I just haven't had time to compare them...

The store is coming together good. A lot more on there today then Saturday. Looks good. I really like the glow plug harness that you offer

The store is coming together good. A lot more on there today then Saturday. Looks good. I really like the glow plug harness that you offer

@Jaryd thanks for pointing that GP harness out!!!

@Twisted Steel Performance that is an awesome store! I have always dreamed of coating the prechambers esp. when I was towing a 24'-28' cargo trailer full of parts around 2011. No one knew it could be done. I asked uh... Known performance places... In combo with a non Asthma Attack turbo it has to be a new level of power before the cooling system reaches it's limit: IF ever.

I am thrilled to see someone finally offering it!

Back