• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

our product for the "Humbler"...LOL

yeah its for the dip stick, that is version 1.0, now we cut it alot lower , but with the first one it was machined to run the hummer pan, and it has a slightly different angle to the dip-stick...or might be a relief for the contours of the pan. The next one we made, we moved the stud holes in .125" which eliminated the need to relieve the exterior of the angle iron....it was through the fitting of the first (this one), that we decided on 1 1/2" X 1 1/2", instead of 2"X 2" angle. Saves a lot of grinding and hand filing....LOL.

KBC

Time for coffee and cake (and ice cream...), been at this now for almost 2 1/2hrs.....back in a bit.....

For us novices, could you please explain what the girdle does?

waiting patiently for pics. I'd really like to see these as I'd like to use RRs when I build mine someday. Hopefully without the $750 price tag

Has not been run yet, it is actually #3 on priority list....we also have a Tahoe, gas to diesel conversion and a motor to assemble for our 3500 (rattlepuss). Just finished doing the run-ups and verifications on 5 - 6.2L motors we purchased in the fall. Hoping to get into the machine shop in the next couple of weeks to turn the shafts for the roller rockers.

Pics will be coming, as we have been documenting as we go.....

I stumbled upon this thread and since its been a while I am wondering if there is any update and some picks. Nice work u guys are doing.

there are 2 of us... jim types with proper capitals, jeff types without caps

I guess you would have to check with jeff.

Havent seen the upper and lower case brothers around these parts since the last round of 'my turbo is better than your turbo' clusterblank threads.

Back