• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Other than Harley

110 and you got scared? I got to 207 and still had throttle just I was running out of straight road so I backed off!!! Will I do it again? Prob not...but it was fun...

200mph club member here!!!

If I was on the track with leathers on, then I see myself holding it in for a while longer, but on the road I was on, which was crap, and wearing my riding jeans, leather racing jacket and helmet, (not an outfit ment for racing) I thought twice, even at that speed, to be just a tad smarter then some.

track? leathers? c'mon meow....I was in jeans...granted they were riding jeans...my riding jacket, my gloves, helmet etc....but no leathers...I hate leathers...I only wore them on the drag strip because it was required with the times my bike was running

track? leathers? c'mon meow....I was in jeans...granted they were riding jeans...my riding jacket, my gloves, helmet etc....but no leathers...I hate leathers...I only wore them on the drag strip because it was required with the times my bike was running

Say what you will, if that makes me a meow, so be it. Some have more brains than others to go over 100 with riding jeans. I felt 100 was plenty fast with riding jeans on. I'll get over those speeds on four wheels. If I'm going that fast, I'll keep a roof and doors on it.

The jeans I had on had kevlar in the knee and rear end...and "c'mon meow" is from super troopers...not calling you a pu$$y...lol and I will be the first to admit that 200mph on city street is stupid!! I did in in the middle of nowhere on the interstate

I got back into bikes last year since all my buddies got em. Honda CBR man right here. Can't say I've done 200 but 140 somethan the day I almost died. Damn near killed myself a month and a half ago. Commin around corner and must of hit some sand and then hit the gaurd rail. Goin 40-70mph?? I was knocked out and dont remember anything. Air lifted to Mayo clinic and all that good stuff. Only thing that held me together was the shape I was in since I kinda do the bodybuilding thing, otherwise I would be paralyzed or dead. Fractured C2, C3 and C7 in my neck and that was about it, nothing else, just a lil road rash. OH AND I HAD NO HELMET ON. 2 weeks and I get the neck brace off, GOD will that be nice! Got the new bike in the garage just waitin for me. Got mods on the way to. Check out my album.

The bike looked a lot better upright.:eek:ut:

Hope you make a full recovery and get back on the horse that buck'd ya.:coolgleamA:

98 VFR Interceptor here. Had for a number of years and it still brings a smile to my face everytime I ride it. Not the fastest bike out there but no slouch either. Pretty comfortable to ride as well.

Heres my urban assault vehicle.....tons of fun..
H2.jpg

Looks fun, what size is that? Better tighten your chain to, it looks a little loose!

its a 510....Yeah that was right after I finished putting it together....I had all my suspension done, powdercoated the frame, sub frame, swingarm, fork tubes, triples, fork lowers all gloss black....

Does anybody else have a eliminator.It's not quit a cruiser,and not a sport bike.But it is fun to ride.

Yes, and I have mine for sale! :) The ZL Eliminators were so damn fast and heavy - what a blast to ride! I LOVE that bike, but just bought a Ducati Monster 750, so it's gotta go. :D

The ZL900 Eliminator:
IMG_0051.jpg

And the Monster:
69ee_1.jpg

Back