• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Order up!

BigBlueChevy

Compression Ignition Addict
Reaction score
Hey Leroy,
I was so pleased with the kit I had ordered from you a year or so back for Big Blue that I just put an order in tonight for a brand spanking new kit for my new green truck. I'll post up some pictures when I get it and install everything for some of the newer guys. Can't wait to get the order.

Regards,
Jamie

Great, Thank you again. Sorry for the delay my dad just had a major surgery so Ive been watching him. Anyway your kit will go out today.
Thanks jamie

Leroy
www.pmdcable.com

No problem, maybe I'll get lucky and the package will be waiting for me tomorrow when I get home, bang the whole thing out before heading back to work Monday morning.

All is well with your dad I hope?

Got my order in Saturday Leroy. Install took about a half hour with unplugging the old harness, fabbing up my bracket and getting everything installed.

-Kit quality was outstanding, Maybe even better than a year ago when I bought the kit for Big Blue.
-Was happy to see it also came with the resistor already installed. Now, is that a #9 or a #6 resistor? Couldn't really tell.

Feel free to take any of these and put them up on your website. 10 out of 10 :thumbsup:

1024101711.jpg 1024101712.jpg

1024101712a.jpg 1024101714.jpg

Back