• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

one more PPE question..

MattZ71

Tennessee Diesel's Mod
Reaction score
i no that yall are getting tierd of answering PPE question, but will that 225 tune EVER starve for fuel?

can u run the 225 tune with out a lift pump?? or will it throw a low pressure fuel code at higher RPM's

can u run the 225 tune with out a lift pump?? or will it throw a low pressure fuel code at higher RPM's

Every truck is different. Some will throw a CEL and some won't. All depends on how tired the Fuel Components are.

A Lift Pump will help in any situation though.

When ordering one though, make sure it has a "Flow Through" design, so if it craps out, you're not stuck on the side of the road. Or if you end up getting one that isn't a Flow Through, atleast make a bypass with the Fuel Lines during the install, so you can get back to home.

Kennedy complete dual system (the one without the filter). I just installed one and it is super nice. The wiring harness and everything is awesome! For the extra filter we installed a nicktane setup at the same time!

I ran mine on the 225 tune a few times before the tranny but fuel was never a problem but the converter did not like it at all!

I am running the 325 tune with no lift pump and I have not thrown a code yet. I have an LLY and I also have shim kit in it. I have not drilled the fuel rail fittings yet either.

It smoke a little more then the 225 tune not much more. The tires like it. HAHAHAHAHA. If I drive like a white man get 22 mpg with the 305/75/16 tires.

Kennedy's are flow through also. TTS is a copy of Kennedy's design, so they are the same.

Yes, TTS Duals are Flow Through. I don't know of any others that are. I know they are out there, just don't know what ones.

I am running the 325 tune with no lift pump and I have not thrown a code yet. I have an LLY and I also have shim kit in it. I have not drilled the fuel rail fittings yet either.

Man ..stab that throttle .. No code yet?? :hand:

I'm doing a Dual TTS I'm pretty sure. ... NEED MORE FUEL ... MUST GET MORE FUEL ...:devil:

Back