• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

OK, Who was it? Raise your hand.

restoguy

Reaction score
Who bought the Heath parts on ebay yesterday? You know who you are. You got an exhaust, lift pump, HP4 tune, PMD cooler, turbo master, and a couple other parts. Good deal too. I was after it, but my budget didn't allow me to stay in the game. Just hoping it went to one of my friends here.

if it was in colorado, i could at least tell you about the truck it came off of, a C3500HD loaded with heath stuff, but oil cooler line went and killed it.

but it not in Colorado, so i have no idea either way. that was an awesome deal though...

guys - Bid activity (%) with this seller: 72%

no one got this.
he drove the price and won himself....
check bids.

also, since this thread is not too serious, i would like to ask a fairly dumb question.

what is the best way to search to get the highest amount of 6.5l stuff? i usually type 6.5 diesel instead of 6.5L turbo diesel. am i getting more stuff found via search by leaving the Litre (L) designation, as well as "turbo" off, or am i missing out on turbos & related by not having turbo in the search?

Good catch, VW - I missed that.

Ooooh, the slime... oh well - he still got a good deal. Somebody should email him and see what he really wants for it.

guys - Bid activity (%) with this seller: 72%

no one got this.
he drove the price and won himself....
check bids.

I don't think so. He only bid on two items and put in a total of 8 different bids on that item. Could be, but the bid activity does not look unusual to me.

I think it sold. The B-I-N on the stuff was $600 before the bidding started, so I think the seller would have let it go at $510. Maybe the buyer doesn't understand 'proxy' bidding. He had it listed once before, but it ended without any bids! I wish I had seen it then. I might have got it for the opening bid of $250!

GM Guy, I usually search "6.5L" and "6.5 diesel". I know that misses a few listings, but I think it gets most of them. I usually narrow it down to 'parts and accessories' only, so I'm not getting women's shoes and crap like that. And if you get sick of seeing 1376 listings for the same friggin alternator, you can search for 'auction' listings only. That might eliminate a couple used part ads, but I think it's worth it to drop the results from 3091 to 27!(that's actual numbers, folks. I just checked) I can look through 27 ads easily enough. I also search 6.2 once in a while because some parts are interchangable and some sellers don't have the forsight to include 6.5 in their listing. Now you know my secrets, so you can stomp all over my birthday cake next time something good comes up for sale!

Looks like a shill to me....

That, combined with what looks like a "stock photo" to sell 1 year old "used" parts just warns me off dealing with that guy....

I mean, would you really want an exhaust that's been used for a year? Or a lift pump?

Guaranteed the stuff doesn't look like the photo anymore....

Looks like a shill to me....

That, combined with what looks like a "stock photo" to sell 1 year old "used" parts just warns me off dealing with that guy....

I mean, would you really want an exhaust that's been used for a year? Or a lift pump?

Guaranteed the stuff doesn't look like the photo anymore....

Heck yeah, I'd buy a used exhaust - already pre lubed inside to prevent rust LOL

Back