• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Oil cooler lines 6.5 93' automat auxillary heavy duty cooler, How do you get em out?

nealpellecchia

Reaction score
I finally got the clips off and popped the lines. Then I took the grill out and removed the line to the heavy duty cooler. The little one in front of the radiator. I took off that little window of plastic. I tried to pull it all the way through. Removed clamps of course. Twisted it around to deal with the multiple goose necks. Gave up. The outlet line has a leak.

I put a T in the return line to feed the bypass filter. It's very close proximity to where I mount the bypass filters.

I have one mounted very similar to what Leroy has shown i the bypass thread. I believe it's the 96
I have one mounted off the side of the battery box, the 94 I made a bracket and mounted it on the inner fender, right behind the battery and the 98 I mounted horizontally on top of the inner fender - you pull 2 bolts and the 2 lines to remove the filter for changing

http://www.thetruckstop.us/forum/sh...e-run-an-oil-bypass-setup&p=469919#post469919

Back