• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Oil Cooler Kit! Quick!

DieselSlug

Reaction score
Leroy just wrote you a message on your site. i will be calling tonight to order that Oil Cooler kit. (my dad is going to pay for it) Thanks!! I really need it by this saturday.

OK thanks. I replied to your email. I Have them in stock. Do you need the 4x4 filter adapter seal kit also? If you order today I will mail tomorrow (PO closed today) and you should have it by Saturday.
Thanks
Leroy

Hey, i will order off the internet tonight, have to get my dad to sit down with me and do it. I do not need the adapter kit, have one on the shelf from the stealer. Sorry its taken me so long, school has been tough this semester, time and money wise....

Got it. Will mail tomorrow. Tracking info sent to you from USPS.

Thanks again I do appreciate the business.

The install was easy, the lines and the sheathing. There wer two adapters for the lines to the oil cooler, one was just a straight adapter and one was a 45 degree. It that how its supposed to be? Just curious, but it worked. The only other issue i have was the cooler didnt quite fit behind the grille. I had to trim some of my grill to get it to clip into the grille filler piece. That kinda stunk, it was a new grille. The cooler itself bolted directly into the place of the old one, but it seemed as if the fins were a little bigger. But the truck is all back together and running great. Thanks!

Hey, yes one straight and one 45. That is the first time I have heard someone needing to trim the grill. Glad it worked for you.
Leroy

Ill get yah some pics, of where i had to trim. this truck does have a lot of plow stuff back there but it really doesnt interfere with the cooler.

Having the cooler mounted backwards[180degrees] will make it interfere with the grille. Been there ,done that.

Back