• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Offroad toy?

I see a Kalispell Montana plate on a Blazer. LOL

Ah the beauty of lifetime registration haha.

The suburban had some tire rubbing issues but rolling on 41"s can't say it's a surprise. Hell my 33x12.5"s rub when flexed out haha. Some of the vehicles throughout the event had issues. 3 roll overs, a cracked frame, broken axle shafts, cracked tcase, etc. My list of damage was:
broken speedo cable
broke the exhaust hanger off the frame
broken hitch pin

Receiver hitch saved the fuel tank, bumper, and rear body so many times with the steep drop offs when coming down from Top of the World. Hit it a few times on Flat Iron Mesa just not as much.

Ah the beauty of lifetime registration haha.

The suburban had some tire rubbing issues but rolling on 41"s can't say it's a surprise. Hell my 33x12.5"s rub when flexed out haha. Some of the vehicles throughout the event had issues. 3 roll overs, a cracked frame, broken axle shafts, cracked tcase, etc. My list of damage was:
broken speedo cable
broke the exhaust hanger off the frame
broken hitch pin

Receiver hitch saved the fuel tank, bumper, and rear body so many times with the steep drop offs when coming down from Top of the World. Hit it a few times on Flat Iron Mesa just not as much.
YUP, motorcicles, and trailer plates is mandatory permanent, all cars/trucks are eligible soon as they hit the ten year old mark.
Sounds like a real fun time. Be nice if the gubnment would open a few trails like that in this area. Heaven forbid, well, guess Heaven has nuttin tooodooo with it. LOL

Model 92 Beretta. 9mm, couldn't knock a 90 year old lady down if you hit her center of body mass. Overly complicated to tear down (I could field strip my 1911A1 in under 10 seconds) and just felt fragile in your hand compared to the venerable and indestructible .45 auto. But, all in the name of NATO ammunition compatibility and uniformity. THEY all should have adopted the .45 ACP round and Model 1911A1!
YEP! Its a registered tax exempt can......makes less noise than an ole red rider BB gun..........
hunt2 001.JPG

Your silencer is bigger than your pistol! How does that affect the balance? Muzzle-heavy?
No problem at all it stays flat when firing full load 230 grn. triple seal ball, it has a Petersen device incorporated to cycle the action and a twist setting for single shot no cycle fire so no ejection of spent shell casing for those quiet moments and a setting for normal fire.

Back