• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

o-ring's fuel manager

RD400HP

Reaction score
I did a search on this and didn't come up with anything, but I'm needing to replace all my o-ring's in the FFM. I've tried unsucessfully at part's store's and I'm not having any luck even tried at store's that sell hyd. part's, thank's.

Mark

Did you bring the existing one? You have to take it off, bring it and match it with their stock at the hyd store for the heater bottom one.
According to my measurement, it is standard size #134.

The WIF sensor comes from a variety viton pack.

Or, here is the GM Part no.:
12511959 $1.98
12511962 $5.58

I am not sure where that price comes from, I cut and paste it from somewhere to my note.

I took everything JMJ ,took the whole FFM most of the car part place's I went didn't even have Viton's. Granger's had them but you had to buy large Quanty's so I thought I would keep looking for now.

Mark

Any farm oriented autoparts/farm supply store or a hydr repair facility worth its salt should be be able to match you up with a set of 0 rings.

I did a search on this and didn't come up with anything, but I'm needing to replace all my o-ring's in the FFM. I've tried unsucessfully at part's store's and I'm not having any luck even tried at store's that sell hyd. part's, thank's.

Mark

Just my 2 cents......I tried every possible combo when my FFM started leaking with no luck. If you go onto peninsular diesels website you can get the whole thing filter, sensor, and heater included for about 95.00 shipped to your home and solve any problem with leaking plus have a brand new one.
http://www.peninsulardiesel.com/WP-PENTEST/?page_id=589&category=6

Not my proudest moment, I was in need & it has been holding up fine so...in a pinch I sealed mine up on the Tahoe about 8 months ago with an over sized rubber O ring from Ace Hardware I found in the faucet section...

Last edited:
GM part no's

I had tried NAPA and other parts stores with no luck. Im sure as mentioned a hyd shop could probably help too. The parts guy at GM informed me that the new o-rings from gm should all be biodiesel compatable. Old stock ones maybe not, but anything in a newer packaging should be.

Leroy, "Burning Oil" has them in a kit IIRC

Leroy have the one for oil filter adapter.

Another source is ebay, search for "viton 134".

Mark, if you still cannot find it locally, let me know. I can mail you my spare fuel heater o-ring to you.

Mark, if you still cannot find it locally, let me know. I can mail you my spare fuel heater o-ring to you.

Thank's everyone for the advice and link's. I thought about buying the new FFM from Penn. and thank you JMJ for the generous offer.
Aren't some o-ring's color coded as to there service abilities? Thank' again.

Mark

You're right, I was thinking oil filter adapter.

Walking J may have the o rings for the FFM

I went digging through some of my Mack truck part's and found a pack of large brown o-ring's, it's was a stretch but I got it go on the heater. Anyone know what the number of the WIF o-ring is like the 134# ?

Mark

Well I found some Viton o-ring's on Amazon the # 134 and I hope this one is the right one a # 12 for the WIF sensor had to buy 100 of the #12's and 25 of the 134's so if anyone need's any let me know.

Mark

If you know the size and the spec material then you can always go to orings.com. They have served the rocket community well and for years.

John

Well I found some Viton o-ring's on Amazon the # 134 and I hope this one is the right one a # 12 for the WIF sensor had to buy 100 of the #12's and 25 of the 134's so if anyone need's any let me know.

Mark
Were the number 12's the right ones for the water in fuel sensor?

Got here alittle late it seems. I do have both orings in viton in stock. $2 shipped.

Back