• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Now I'm done spending money

Unit453

Cruises comfortably at 140...
Administrator
Reaction score
Got my tint done today....Its dark...I like'em dark. Even my cat is black...

nice cat... tint aint bad either... :D .... i got two black cats.... black is good... i am random.... i like your black wheels.... pimp.... i wish i still had my black hotrod....

he's random tooo ^^^^^..... sorry nick..... we are good at draggin shit OT.... the tint makes it look....well.... blacker.... :p

nice cat... tint aint bad either... :D .... i got two black cats.... black is good... i am random.... i like your black wheels.... pimp.... i wish i still had my black hotrod....

I like my cat.....I like random too.....Pimp.....I wish I had a black girlfriend..........

....Or not....:smilielol5:

I was gonna say "like his women" But you beat me to it. Tinted windows totally change the look of any vehicle. Nice cat by the way;) lol

What are you lookin at Munch....?the only thing not black is her eyes and the tail lights....if you could do it...youd get those blacked out too....speakin of black....you know what they say about black cars.....those with them their):h personality is power and elegance...and are downbeat people...LOL):h...naa black is good stuff

nice i like the saleen wheels too.

i noticed the same thing about the pic feature. cool but kinda annoying at the same time.

Its tuned but thats about it. The tune made a HUGE difference with the lack of low end beans. Its actually kinda sporty now but it is running the most aggressive they've ever put in those cars, 3:55 gears. So, it isnt bad but I want gonna mod this car like my old LT1 Caprice mainly because those 4.6's dont make much power to begin with and the small displacement pretty much kept the torque numbers under 300. It isnt bad. It isnt slow by any means but they're really nothing special to begin with.

Its tuned but thats about it. The tune made a HUGE difference with the lack of low end beans. Its actually kinda sporty now but it is running the most aggressive they've ever put in those cars, 3:55 gears. So, it isnt bad but I want gonna mod this car like my old LT1 Caprice mainly because those 4.6's dont make much power to begin with and the small displacement pretty much kept the torque numbers under 300. It isnt bad. It isnt slow by any means but they're really nothing special to begin with.

STS Turbosystems can help in that department........ and a decent convertor, and a nice set of 46lb injectors.

You are not far away from being a terror to a lot of vehicles out there.

I'd do it in a second but its a bit more than my "thinner" budget can handle right now...

I like the windows looking the same color...in our state they won't allow it, but it sure looks nicer.

Done spending money, eh? You don't really expect us to believe that, do you? :idea:

Man that car is Sinister Nick! Looks Fuggin awesome!! Man I love 4 door rear wheel drive cars! Got my windows tinted on my caprice but dont have pics, its gettin touched up at the body shop. Do you have lowering springs on that car? what size tires you running? Looks sweet!

Back