• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Note to cruiser guys

:( It was a dude on a HD riding a wheelie in a parking lot, puts the front down and locks up the rear tire to avoid a dumpster. He loses control and dumps a bike.:frown2:

I have a buddy who rides wheelies on his Road King regularly. Then again it has a JIMS 124 inch, 130 HP engine in it. He also runs the dragon faster than 70% of the sport bikes do:shocked:. He has been riding Harleys for 40 plus years now....

I've got a buddy that can do the same on his old Goldwing. Funny to watch a Wing ride a wheelie down the freeway with his wife on the back):h then pull corners hard enough to scrape the saddle bags passing sportbike guys.:smilewinkgrin:

I've had guys try to do that to me on my bike...going through mountain passes on baggers and try and pass me...they learn what the term knee dragger really means...no bagger has passed me to date.....lol..... however, I had a v-storm pass me when I hit sand and layed it down....lol....but he wouldn't have if I had traction....

I've got a buddy that can do the same on his old Goldwing. Funny to watch a Wing ride a wheelie down the freeway with his wife on the back):h then pull corners hard enough to scrape the saddle bags passing sportbike guys.:smilewinkgrin:

There is a guy who runs the dragon, 318 curves in 11 miles on a wing, he drags in every corner, just like my buddy on the Road king.

I've got to get up there and ride that road, sounds like too much fun.:)
It is way to much fun.

It is one of the top rated roads in America for motorcycles.:biggrinjester: Just 65 miles from the house:smilielol5:

I'm sure if the cruiser guys and handle it.....I'll be ok.:biggrinjester:
Statistics over the years show more sport bikes get into wrecks on it than do cruisers......:yikes:

That I am sure is in no small part do to most cruiser guys are a bit older and more mature, more riding experaince and know their limits. To many of the young kids on the sport bikes, do not know their limits and believe they are immortal. Riden with respect on any type bike it is awsum. Some of the older (30 and up) sportbike riders can really haul thru it....

Back