• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Northeast diesel gettogether 2010

I did see him about 1-2 weeks ago as he was heading into Staples. I was grabbing Chinese and didn't flag him down. I figured he was having copies made for the GTG. I didn't realize it was scheduled for so soon.

Something has to be up with Terry or his relatives otherwise he'd be on here every day or so posting about the GTG. I'd be very surprised if he is having it this weekend at this point.

General Get-together

Maybe we can reschedule this, or just have a general get together in the future? :ponder: :thinking: :thinkerg: :shrug:

Anything from Terry yet?

Sorry for not following up....:(

Terry did return my E-mail to him. He is fine. Terry had some computer problems which did not allow him to log in for a couple weeks. There were also some personal issues that did not allow the event to happen this year.

Hi Guys
See my post on the club pages. Been dealing with aging parents, my MAC blew up, most likely some depression too in my head !! I've NOT been on any diesel sites in months. Did send out Christmas cards, but lost some of my database files in computer change over.
I did miss not being able to do the NEDGT, the passion just was not there this year - I was just plain exhausted.
Spring Thaw Meet and Greet in a couple weeks.
IT is a GO, and hope many of you can make it.

As far a NEDGT, I will have to decide by end of March. Volunteers needed.

Thanks Everyone !

Back