• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

North Carolina and surrounding area get to gather

Thanks Mike I personnally have a problem with palominos, they r blonde!!!!! Me n them yeller horses have a history of just not gettin along!

Ok folks I keep seeing more and more NC and SC people on here! Read about the farm here and lets have a getogether or meet and greet or whatever! U can even camp for the nite. I suggest that the nice cool weather will be starting soon and we ought to do it!!!! Bring the significant other, children, dog , horse whatever!!!!

I'm game, any weekend would work for me. It would be great if others within a couple hundred miles would chime in and you could try to plan something.

I love race town USA, and haven't been to the RCHOF yet and that would give me a reason to go. How far from darlington are you? I am about two hours away from mooresville, Earnhardt territory.

U have to mapquest it, I am in Orrum NC 28369, Its a tiny place. I guess about 1 to 1.5 hours away. When u see someone from our area Robzombie give em a shout! There is someone on here from Darlington. I go to the big Augusta cutting horse futurity every year, its right by you. Hopefully some folks will chime in like u said.

Yeah I live in the land of snobby horse country. Tons of people from new york ,new jersey and florida. All snobs with to much money and a hobby for playing polo and cart racing or whatever those two wheeled chariots are called.

Don't get me wrong there are some nice people but the northerners, of which I was at one time am not like that, but I'm also not rich, I drive a 6.5 not a king ranch with a 40ft. horse trailer behind me.

I do live less than 1/2 hr. from augusta. I'm sure we'll run into eachother eventually. I'm dying to see what a one-legged cowboy looks like LOL.:rof::rof::thumbsup:

Good lookin place. I paddled the Lumber River from Fairbluff, NC to Nichols, SC ( 16.6 miles, 6 hrs) back a few times back in '03 -'05. A decent black water river day trip with good sandbars and shallows for sitting in the sand. I'd guess up river in NC its better. It was a little shallow one trip during a drought and we followed an alligator for what seemed like a quarter - half of mile before it was deep enough for him to submerge at a bank and us to pass him.

I just don't get out much anymore now that I'm married with 2 young kids. Trips out with my paddling friends are now wham bam thank you man see you next year? sometime? So its just hard to get away. Maybe one day.

Whenever u want Robzombie, stay the weekend! When u decide to come lets annouce the date as our meet n greet date and folks can come if they desire. Gotta start somewhere. The kids will luv it, horses, Gator surfin, fishing. Good time.

Back