• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

>> Nor-Cal Truck << Customer Sevice & Specials

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nor-Cal Nick

Suspension Consultant
Reaction score
To all DTR (DieselTowingResource) members:

We have noticed this place has attracted a lot of new members and we wanted to take a minute to let you know what we do and the most efficient ways to get in contact with us.

Nor-Cal Truck specializes in truck suspension and performance on 3/4 to 1 ton trucks. We offer an array of product that ranges from simple direct replacement parts to complete packages, all designed to alter your truck for the type of use you originally purchased your truck for. Whether you’re truck is used for towing, off-road, street, or just a great looking daily driver, we have product to help your truck ride and handle better, no matter what it’s used for.

We enjoy helping all of you and I wanted to take a minute to let you know of a couple ways that can make it easy for you to get help from us. We want our customer service to be a great experience for you, and in saying that, we would really like to encourage those of you that would like to use us to consider these options to better be of service.

1. All Orders.
If you have product that you would like to order, you can do so on-line at our store. You may follow this link: NorCalTruck On-Line Store , or call in your order @ #925-447-7800 for the QUICKEST service.

* Please call us if you do not see product o- line. Not all products offered are currently listed on our on-line store.

2. Tech Questions.
You can still feel free to PM me ( Nor-Cal Nick ) or Jeff ( Nor-Cal navvy )at any time, but please be open to a 24 hour reply. Please keep in mind that most tech questions can help others with the same inquiry, so please try to keep tech questions on the open forum. We do keep a close watch to help all on the forum.

* Please DO NOT email our staff with Tech questions. We get a ton of emails and it is easier to keep track of PM's from members than emails.

3. Product.
NorCalTruck.com has been a work in progress for a few years now and I do recognize that we are still missing a lot of product that people are looking for. We are working very hard to bring our on-line store up to date with all the product lines that members want. If there is any product that you would like to see on our on-line store, please PM ( NorCal Dre ) and she will see about adding it.

2008 HOT product lines that we offer:

Suspension:
  • Cognito Motorsports
  • RCD
  • Tuff Country
  • CST
  • Pure Performance -formally know as Rock Krawler
  • RIZE Industries
  • Pro Comp
  • Off Road Unlimited
  • Deaver Spring
  • Bilstein
  • Fox
  • Race Runner / Sway-A-Way
  • Airlift helper bags
  • Firestone helper bags

Engine Performance:
  • PPE
  • Diablo Sport
  • Quadzilla
  • Super Chips
  • Edge Products
  • AFE
  • Volant
  • Airaid
  • MBRP
  • RBP Exhaust
  • Silverline
  • Magnaflow

Other:
  • Amp Research steps
  • Titan fuel tanks
  • Mag-Hytec
  • BMF wheels
  • RBP wheels

** On the product listed above, Nor-Cal Truck will GUARANTEE that we can offer you the best price. If you find these products advertised on-line for a lower price than Nor-Cal Truck does, we will match or beat that price.

Thanks,
Nor-Cal Nick

Well of course but I felt since you are on here people would use you.

Yes, IRON BULL BUMPERS are sold and installed here @ Nor-Cal Truck :hurray:

Thank you....please refer all price and availablity questions to nick...any other questions or need for pics and info, I can answer....

Are there any discounts passed onto members?

We will have specials posted here each month for members to take advantage of. On our product lines listed, as stated before I always am ready to do what it takes to gain a customer respectively so feel free to let me know what I need to do to help you or any other member get the upgrades/product you need.

To all DTR (DieselTowingResource) members:

** On the product listed above, Nor-Cal Truck will GUARANTEE that we can offer you the best price. If you find these products advertised on-line for a lower price than Nor-Cal Truck does, we will match or beat that price.

How far are you guys from Grass Valley?My brother lives there so it may be in my trip plans.I come over the mountain on 80 and would most likely head down 5 to see other relatives on the way to San Diego.

stay going west on the 80 past Sacto all the way to Vallejo....it's close to there

prolly an extra 200 miles....give or take, from grass valley...

btw...on your way to San Diego...you'd take the 5 south out of Sacto....you'd still go past that to get to nor cal truck

I can vouch for Nick.

He's a great guy to deal with. He'll spend time on the phone with you, answer ALL of your questions (even the obvious one's), find out what you need and recommend the best parts for the way you use your truck (even if they cost less).

He's not there just to tell you what you want to hear. He ship's promptly and as promised!

BTW, Thanks Nick......I love the exhaust and Intake. Easy to install just like you told me.

Charlie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back