• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

no more lurking

Harold-Pacbrake

Reaction score
Hello all I’m Harold-Pacbrake, First off I want to say I’m not really here to sell you anything, so please don’t think “great another vendor trying to peddle his stuff”. Our company directive is that I aid you all in technical information pertaining to engine/exhaust brakes, on-board air systems, and air suspension (air bags) As side from that I’m here to learn more about the performance products you guy’s and gals like and dislike.

welcome.

I love Pacbrakes. Wouldnt buy any other brand of exhaust brakes.

We have one on our RV. While theyre no replacement for a true engine retarder, they sure do make a huge difference. Going through the ozarks on steep passes the pacbrake would really slow the beast down, made me feel pretty confident in it.

We did have a problem with the valve being stuck when we first bought it but that is because the previous owner never used it so it sat in unused for 6 years. I got it loose and now I love it.

Im trying to talk the boss(my dad) into putting one on both of the farms Dmaxes since they tow way to much way to often.

One question I have(not to hijack the thread), does the price that i see everywhere thats around $900 include the compressor or not?? I fit does im sure well be ordering some.

so are you saying thats too low. I forget wher I saw it.

How much would a kit be.

I'm quite sure I can't post the price, without getting a warning, but if you PM me with your my truck I can supply you with a kit number and pricing.

Back