• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

NFAB nerf bars

Marshrat

Reaction score
I recently bought a set of NFAB nerf bars and can't figure out how they mount. Could someone on here post a picture of how your's are mounted?

Thanks

Warren

took me a little while to get it figured out also but i finally got it. the install will go a lot smoother if you have a buddy to help you lay under the truck and hold it in place while you get atleast the two end screws in on each nerf bar. leave them loose to just keep the bar up in place. that way you can stand off and look at the bar to check the tire clearence and adjust it forwards or backwards without unscrewing anything if need be.

ill get some pics up for you tomorrow :chevy:

spacing:

mounting:

theres little things like this:

but with holes in them like this:

that line up with the mounting bracket on the bars like this:

end product:

you might have to drill a couple holes in the little nipple things in picture 3 to mount the middle bracket on each bar. i installed these like a year ago and i cant remember if i drilled any holes or not but i feel like i did.

i do just now remember using a jig saw to cut the corner off one of the top mounts so the bar would fit right. ill go get a pic of that for you in just a sec.

there ya go

the instructions say you dont need to use the top mounts unless your gonna be like rock crawling or putting a ton of weight on them so i didn't bother.

Back