• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

New wheels and tires

12ga diesel

Jack of all, Master of none
Reaction score
Well finally saved up all my nickels and found all my pennies in the couch and got my wheels and tires on today. Bumped up a size for the tires, from the stock 265's up to 285 BFG All-Terrian T/A KO's and I went with the Liquid Metal Gatlin wheels, 17x9's. I love how they look, I couldn't be happier with how they came out. Already took a few pics. My "black & blue" theme for my truck is starting to come together. Now just need to get the front windows tinted.

Ram45.jpg

Ram47.jpg

Looks good. Any plans on making the rest of the truck black or are you gonna leave the chrome?

I'm thinking of taking the chome of the grille and front and rear bumpers and painting them flat black. I have the smoked cab lights and third brake light already. I want to get the tail lights also in a smoked lens and like I said before, get the front windows tinted as well. I miss that from my '06 Dmax.

I have to give you the credit Steve for my idea after I saw that your truck was the dark blue and how good it looked with the flat black wheels.

Back