• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

New Truck

WanaDmax

Reaction score
So, this is my truck. 96 F-350 209,000 7.3 bone stock.

its a little neglected, so im taking care of it :) gotta get new cab lights.

DSC_0001-1.jpg

DSC_0004-1.jpg

DSC_0007.jpg

DSC_0008.jpg

DSC_0009-1.jpg

DSC_0011.jpg

DSC_0013.jpg

Last edited:
Congrats on the purchace. Hope it runs well for you. Also kudos on finding a truck that rust free at that age.

Did you post a "what do you think" type thread about this truck a little while ago?
If it the same truck, do I recall that it was priced a little steep? Did you get him down on that?

Holy crap check the title and see if that truck was ever in Kansas that looks identical to on of our old powerchokes the lights on the cab out and all.

Nice rig bud. I just picked up a Gem also. It's a 96 dually.

I'll have to post some picks. I happen to run accross it last sunday and couldn't pass up the deal

Thanks Brody, I really it. It's not cecil though that was a nice rig.

I throughing together the goods for an OBS regulated return, and removing the mechanical pump and planning to install an airdog as a stand alone pump. Then I'll go from there. Guess I'll have to develop an OBS Fuel system cause it seems like nobody has anything going yet.

I have modded 17* already, so I'm thinking stage 2's from industrial and tunes from Jody. Should be a good towing machin when I'm done.

Still searchin for the 12V when we get moved. I going to build a puller for a toy

Thanks Brody, I really it. It's not cecil though that was a nice rig.

I throughing together the goods for an OBS regulated return, and removing the mechanical pump and planning to install an airdog as a stand alone pump. Then I'll go from there. Guess I'll have to develop an OBS Fuel system cause it seems like nobody has anything going yet.

I have modded 17* already, so I'm thinking stage 2's from industrial and tunes from Jody. Should be a good towing machin when I'm done.

Still searchin for the 12V when we get moved. I going to build a puller for a toy

Heres one. Linky: http://www.dzljim.com/Ford/fuel_system.htm

The fuel system just needs a booster, like an electric pump @ the tank from a superduty. IMO i would get stage 3 hybrids. With the HEUY (spell that right?) Oil pressure is needed more than fuel (although it looks like you know that).

Cummins swap?

Negative. With california split shots, i can get 375 RWHP cause there 120CCs

Holy crap check the title and see if that truck was ever in Kansas that looks identical to on of our old powerchokes the lights on the cab out and all.

Anything noticeable about it? besides the lights?

She was a 96 single wheel one ton, the bed actually got smashed in by a horse so we took the bed off and through on a flatbed, and I see your bed doesn't have the typical ford rust in the rear wheel arches and the molding doesn't follow onto the bed so I figured that is a newer or just a different bed. We also had our CB mounted low on the dash toward the driver. The title should tell you though. Those are just good old trucks. 209,000 miles that old 7.3 is almost broke in I figure time to start dumping more fuel for her to eat.

Back