• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

new to site

I have two of them Burning Oil. Just bought a second one as a donor truck. Needed a tranny and the donor truck had a bad frame.

Thank you. Glad I found the site. Was already a big help to me. Great bunch of people on here.

The people on this site are very helpful, mature and don't try to belittle anyone like some other sites.

Sometimes the only way to learn anything is to ask questions. As the Old Saying goes the only stupid question was the one that was never asked.

Once again, great to have you on here HD Chrome Dome.

Welcome. Glad you decided to join.

I just joined a few months ago, and I've received A LOT of very good help from the members on this site. My project is pretty boring, just getting a '95 Yukon up to par, and every time I've asked a question I get a good answer - even on the simple basic stuff.

I've found that searching through this site for how to's before doing a job a big help.

Welcome,and Glad You've "Washed Up Onshore" like myself and the Rest Of Us ! I'm so new that I haven't even had time to Rust ! This Place,It's Folks,and all the fantastic Reference Info have been amazing ! The Archived Posts have been a huge help,too ! Oh,by the way,I love Your Avatar Photo ! I think that it's what a Family Life and "An Old Truck' are what this Life's All About ! Enjoy !

Back