• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

NEW Titan fuel tank !!!

Nor-Cal Nick

Suspension Consultant
Reaction score
Has anyone heard about the Titan Tanks NEW“Super Series”.

“01 to 08”
- GM Crew cab short bed -52 gal. -26 stock
- GM Extended/ Crew cab long bed -61 gal. -34 stock

“99 to 07”
- FORD Crew cab short bed - 52 gal. -28 stock
- FORD Extended/ crew cab long bed - 67 gal. -34 stock

“08”
- FORD Crew cab short bed- 52 gal. - 28 stock
- FORD Extended cab/Crew cab long bed - 67 gal.-34 stock

attachment.php

The Generation V tanks will still be available also.

Stats of the NEW Super Series:
  • More volume
  • Low fuel baffle
  • Sits 1" higher than previous Gen V
  • SAME PRICE as previous Gen V

We are installing a Crew Cab Long Bed 61gal. next week :D

Last edited:
Nope I haven't heard about the new larger tank sizes but this does up the anty a bit more in their favor for me as I'm looking to upgrade my tank size.

GM Extended/ Crew cab long bed -61 gal. -34 stock

Where do you relocate the fuel cooler and do you have to cut the factory metal lines?

the cooler will go where that huge indent is to go around the carrier bearing x member.

Has anyone heard about the Titan Tanks NEW“Super Series”.

“01 to 08”
- GM Crew cab short bed -52 gal. -26 stock
- GM Extended/ Crew cab long bed -61 gal. -34 stock

“The Generation V tanks will still be available also.

Stats of the NEW Super Series:
  • More volume
  • Low fuel baffle
  • Sits 1" higher than previous Gen V
  • SAME PRICE as previous Gen V

We are installing a Crew Cab Long Bed 61gal. next week :D

Do they make one for the GM Extended Cab / Short Bed? If so, how much does it hold?

Are they still ridiculously priced :)

If you want a straight answer, they are more than one of the metal tanks. But the Metal tanks are less fuel capacity @ 56gal.

Larger tanks are to some a sore subject with todays fuel prices, buying a larger tank just helps you get from point A > Z where a stock tank size only gets you from A > L ... don't quote me on the math of my letters vs. gal difference, it sounded about right:sifone:

Do they make one for the GM Extended Cab / Short Bed? If so, how much does it hold?

Gen. V holds 43gal.

So I take it that the "Super Series" larger capacity tank is not available for Extended Cab / Short Bed. :sad:

I like the fact that the Super Series tanks sit 1 inch higher than the Gen V model and hold more fuel. But I guess I'll have to wait and see if they decide to make it for EC/SB trucks. Oh well... :skep:

If you want a straight answer, they are more than one of the metal tanks. But the Metal tanks are less fuel capacity @ 56gal.

Larger tanks are to some a sore subject with todays fuel prices, buying a larger tank just helps you get from point A > Z where a stock tank size only gets you from A > L ... don't quote me on the math of my letters vs. gal difference, it sounded about right:Sifone:

I don't understand why someone would be upset because a larger fuel tank cost more to fill up. If you need to burn X number of gallons during a trip, you will still have to buy the same number of gallons whether you buy them on one stop or multiple fuel stops. I hate stopping for fuel when I'm on the road. To me, the larger capacity tank gives me the flexibility to shop for better prices if I choose. As far as I'm concerned, it's very simple; if I don't want to spend the money it would take to fill it, I would simply get a partial fill.

Back