• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

new shoes

HemisAreSlow

FREE!!!
Reaction score
with my lift kit going in shortly I went out and found some new shoes for the big girl.....went with a set of kelly safari TSR in 315 75 16...here is a link to what they look like... got them in load range "e" for $780 out the door....has anyone run these? They seem to have pretty good ratings..

I don't think I have ever known anyone who has ran Kelly tires. Best of luck to you with them. I really like the tread pattern. Should look real good on your truck going with the 315's. With the lift, will you need to trim any of the inner fender to keep it from rubbing with a tire that wide?

I hope not....it def should not be an issue in the front with my aftermarket bumper

They sure look aggressive. The 2 big questions to me are road noise and life. Otherwise they look good.

You mean good for a years? lol

They look rugged! Definitely let us know how they work out. I'm interested to see

i am looking forward to running them....I was going to go with the treadwrights....but these were pretty close to what I would have had to pay for the treadwrights after shipping....and I didn't have to wait until august

Back