• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

New Round These Parts :)

Blue01F250

Reaction score
My name is Brant or Blue01F250 on a number of diesel related sites.

We purchased our diesel, a 2001 Ford F250 7.3L Diesel - Crew Cab, Short bed (hence the username :D) a little over year ago and have attended a couple meets and drove a long ways to do it and have spent quite a bit of dough on it :)

I work full time and Jill is a full time Mommy raising our two sons, Braden (almost 3yrs old) and Parker (just turned 1 yr old).

I've been a member for a bit, but just figured it was time to introduce myself and start posting up :)

Anyway - here are some pictures of our beloved diesel -- from how we got her to the work in progress she is today! I have a bunch of before and afters of the mods I did, mostly appearance type so far...

Enjoy!

100_3280.jpg

100_3474.jpg

100_5447.jpg

100_7046.jpg

welcome. nice looking truck. bring some more ford guys over from the other sites. the more the marrier.

Thanks for the welcome guys and the props on the truck :)

yuppers Shawn - I figured it was about time I posted over here since I keep hearing soo much about it :p

hey we need more ford boys over here, call up the freinds, nice lookin truck we had 6 power chjokes before we switched to the D-Maxes. (slow learners I guess) :) just kidding welcome to the site.

Back