• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

New rockers for you 6.5 guys

micky_blue

Reaction score
Hey all, just came across these and thought you might be interested.

harlandsharp.com/cummins.htm

never seen them, never used the company, just something new for the 6.5

micky

Last edited by a moderator:
Too late to call today so I sent them an email to request information on pricing and where to purchase. Summit carries several of their applications but nothing listed for our trucks. I know, "Shocked, SHOCKED I say...." Anyway, $399 to $700 was the price spread for what Summit did have.

I tried googling their name, rockers, 6.5 and the results back to the link posted and this thread.

Some of their custom work is listed with prices in excess of a $1000 a set so it will be interesting to learn what our love and devotion to this truck and motor translates too for these rockers.

OMG, thats EXACTLY what I want. I tried contacting penninsular sales and tech and no response, so I might give up on them. I really want adjustable ones like these at 1.6:1. Too perfect.

Is stock 1.5 ? Just called them,$700, but the price may come down.

Last edited:
Stock is 1.5, and hopefully the aftermarket also have less deflection than the stamped steel. Ouch $700, hope thats a bolt on kit with the rails and new hardware.

I talked to Peninsular tech and they might be using these, said they are using 1.6:1 or thereabouts, maybe 1.61:1 ratio. And they are adjustable on the pushrod. He also said the set comes with new performance pushrods, because the factory set were not consistent. The set of four shafts with rockers and pushrods would be about $600. They have sold some, but not on the site yet because most of their data is off the dyno so far, and want more miles in a truck before having them on the site for wide availability (with noise and efficiency comparison). All good results so far. He also mentioned would go well with their ported heads which are benched to 35% more efficient flow, but the porting is $468 per head :eek: Their USA AMG heads with valves and springs (which is a special they have right now since they dont usually come with them) is $509 each. Cost a bit more than Clearwater heads from China, but maybe worth it for Made in the USA. So getting a set of performance heads is quite spendy, $2500 for set of ported heads with roller rockers!

He mentioned the precups in their heads are also different than the truck diamond precups. they have "marine" precups that are a bit larger, but beefier. He made reference to how porting the cup would lower CR a bit, but these were beefier in the corners and inside so it wouldnt. He talks my kind of language! Seems they have tested a good amount of precup porting. The guy was real knowledgable, actually been there and done that stuff, personal experience.

Last edited:
Back