• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

new rig

DMAX Will

Reaction score
Well, I'm no new member, but I did just pick this up last weekend :D

IMG_0032.jpg

IMG_0033.jpg

Nice...! Those wheels look great....What are the details? Price, mileage?

Congratulations on your purchase. Looks really nice. Give us some details.

Last edited:
Sorry guys, I forgot I made this thread! :blush5:

Some specs are
2006 LBZ CCSB LT2 w/ 33k miles on her. Price was around $26,500 before taxes and licensing.

Only mods are: tint, Banks 4" turboback, the 08 Wheels with 35x12.50 Toyos, slight crank, the prerunner-esque bar in front, and a K&N intake which is being replaced this weekend with a stock airbox cut to PPE's standards ):h.

Thanks for all the kind words guys:cheers2:

Sorry guys, I forgot I made this thread! :blush5:

Some specs are
2006 LBZ CCSB LT2 w/ 33k miles on her. Price was around $26,500 before taxes and licensing.

Only mods are: tint, Banks 4" turboback, the 08 Wheels with 35x12.50 Toyos, slight crank, the prerunner-esque bar in front, and a K&N intake which is being replaced this weekend with a stock airbox cut to PPE's standards ):h.

Thanks for all the kind words guys:cheers2:

Very nice looking truck. Those wheels look better on there than the new trucks. 35's with a slight crank.....hmm, bet it's closer to maxed out keys to fit those big guys. I got mine maxed out.):h Angles still ain't bad though. Congrats on the new ride!

Idk, I looked underneath and I could still screw the torsion bolt in s'more. I'm sure its not good for the front end but the look is totally worth it

Idk, I looked underneath and I could still screw the torsion bolt in s'more. I'm sure its not good for the front end but the look is totally worth it

I've got 45k on my setup and I haven't replaced anything yet. The idler and pitman could be replaced but that'll wait a bit. When the upper ball joints go bad I'm replacing with Cognito UCAs. I agree, the look is totally worth it.

Nice truck! Love the prerunner bar. Got any idea where it came from?

The original owner thought it up. His friend custom fabbed it for him. I can get you more pics of it if you'd like.

I've got 45k on my setup and I haven't replaced anything yet. The idler and pitman could be replaced but that'll wait a bit. When the upper ball joints go bad I'm replacing with Cognito UCAs. I agree, the look is totally worth it.

Hopefully I won't be doing any replacements soon either, although the next things I'll be buying are steering braces and tie rods.

Back