• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

New Mini Tuning Computer!

BoostN

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
My "tuning" computer came in today. I order the Acer Aspire One. 8.9" Screen makes it quite nice for carrying around and keeping it in the truck.

41%2BzzbTixAL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

I'll get some real pictures up when my camera get's done charging. :D

How you gonna read the EFI Tables.

Theyre hard enough for me to read with my 17" screen. O ri think its a 17 somewhere around there.

My laptop is always in my backpack for school anyways so its not a big deal for me. I did have a computer that was going to dedicate for tuning but it died.

True. But, I'm putting a lot of wear and tear on my developer computer carrying it in and out.

So this will do for now..

you could get nasty with it and make a mount for inside the truck! Ive always thought that would be cool

you could get nasty with it and make a mount for inside the truck! Ive always thought that would be cool

I've seen a few mount's, but pricey!

I could always afroengineer something..

Im in the process of building one. It mounts in conjunction with the passenger seat and is removalble from the base.

It also pivots so that I can use it in the drivers seat, or tune/log in the pass seat while somebody drives.

Ill have to make a DIY for that too i suppose

Im in the process of building one. It mounts in conjunction with the passenger seat and is removalble from the base.

It also pivots so that I can use it in the drivers seat, or tune/log in the pass seat while somebody drives.

Ill have to make a DIY for that too i suppose

I wouldn't expect anything less! :D

Nice thing about this Acer, it sits perfectly in the inset on the center console.

I must say, the battery on this thing is amazing. Out does my Dell 2-1.

I've flashed about 20 times with this now and no problems, works perfect!

I'm thinking of going with EFI live, Do ya'll know of anywhere that gives a free dyno. tune with the purchase of EFI live. I've herd some will do this ?

I'm thinking of going with EFI live, Do ya'll know of anywhere that gives a free dyno. tune with the purchase of EFI live. I've herd some will do this ?

It's awesome tool to have. Especially for the big power guys. You can do so much with it.

We have a few vendors that sell EFI Live here, both are good guys and can help you out a lot.

I'm running a 425 RWHP tune on mine right now, it's the smoothest tune I've ever ran.

my 456hp tune is my nicest. and now that my trans is smoothing out its really fun.

hard to imagine it took me all this time to make this tune just the way i like it and soon its back to square one as the new turbo will be going on.

The computer fitting the console or the mount??

Yes, the computer sits down in the console rubber piece perfectly.

Back