• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

trap4x4

Reaction score
Hi there .... new to site .... trying to post a few time in order to get in the classifieds and buy!!!!

Dave Barbieri .... i am interested in your crossover (23500374) .... If you would ship to Canada with usps , i would of coarse cover the shipping.....

chestatee .... Ditto to you as well ....

Hopefully you guys see this before i have to post 10 more times :rolleyes5: ....

Welcome trap, I wasn't aware there were a minimum # of posts to buy something out of the classifieds.

Only 8 more to go! Can you not just PM Dave? or post in his thread? I think the 10 post rule is to sell something?

Welcome and whatcha working on?

Welcome trap, I wasn't aware there were a minimum # of posts to buy something out of the classifieds.

Only 8 more to go! Can you not just PM Dave? or post in his thread? I think the 10 post rule is to sell something?

Welcome and whatcha working on?

The for sale rule is a member must have a minimum of Fifteen (15) posts and a minimum one-month membership to post in the Market Place. The site automatically handles this. Unfortunately the way the site is working right now it is applying this to the buying and selling end...We will need to fix this.

My suggestion for trap4x4 would be to PM each person with any questions.

I tried the PM option , but also need more posts .... Working on my 94 6.5 plow truck ... got a real work out this winter ... started to overheat , so now that it's on the sidelines im trying to start simple - thermostat .... broke the housing :cryin: .... Water pump is the next step i guess if T-stat isnt the easy fix ....

so, if you need posts, how bout some pctures of the ol beast?

btw, welcome to the best GM diesel forum, where the folks are polite, the information is accurate, and the moderators are fair and honest!

I'll add my welcome as well. Great place for the expert and 'new to diesel' crowd and everything in between.

Post up the diagnostic check list...in seperate parts, I think there are about 12.
http://onewarriorscreed.com/

After each post, add comments to explain what is or isn't wrong. You'll have your minimum in no time and we'll have something to look at either in total or part to help you out or at least banter with you over.

Stay dry.

Heeere's ol'plowy ....

001.jpg

003.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg

008.jpg

010.jpg

Back