• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

new LBZ tables

tinman22

Reaction score
can someone tell me what B2231 and B2232 do?I read the description but I just dont quite understand what they are supposed to do. i'm almost wondering if this is one of my limiting factors when i'm staging. I havent put the new version of efi on my laptop yet I just put it on my desktop to see what the new goodies were for the V7.5

Tinman,

Those tables enable and disable the workings of the desired boost tables, allowing the truck run off of desired vane position only. It's unlikely they're limiting your fueling during staging. Most likely what's happening is you're being fuel limited by your MAF sensor. Essentially your MAF isn't seeing air enough to increase fuel, thus not spooling the turbo on the line. It's hard to say without seeing a log file. Check out mainrate vs. MAF flow and note and patterns you notice while staging.

Hope this helps,

Nick

oh ok. I have tons of logs. I will look into that. thanks for the explanation.

Hopefully you logged the right PIDs.

Im gonna have to start working on my cousins trucks tunes. I wanna get my feet wet with these VGTurbo trucks. Its a different world.

My neighbor wants me to tune his LMM, But Im afraid my tunes will clog his DPF since I have no way to monitor how much smoke there is. I could do a few little things that I know would keep it clean. but I dont think Id get him anywhere close to what a plug and play tuner has to offer for power.

ok nick, i'm lookin at my log file as i'm staged at 100% throttle my main inj flow rate is 68.1 and air flow is 24.52 if I look at B1102 i'm requesting 67.4 mm3. now my B1115 table doesnt seem to be showing correctly when following the log. but if I cross the column (TPS) and the row ( RPM) I should be getting 802 ft lbs but engine torque reference is only showing 523 ft lbs. and doesn't change from 57% tps to 100%
i'm not quite sure where i'm supposed to be following things.

Back