• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

New here and....

joverman

Recruit
Reaction score
I bet that i am not the last to make a move over here from the DP. No i just have to figure out how to monitor 4-5 forums instead of the 1-2 I used to keep up with. Seeing some familiar faces and i have been looking at this site every now and then but never really had much to add. i can't say that I will ever be one of the top posters but I hope to hang around and help if I am ever needed.

We're glad you here.

Hope you enjoy the site! Welcome! :)

I came to check out the new site. I have been around since diesel page days but really became disgusted with a lot of the BS that went on with the technical forums.

So many threads that were people asking technical questions and never got real answers. They got so side tracked that you couldn't even tell what the question was originally. So many times the responses were just pure junk responses that did not lend a thing to the thread.

I hope that can be controlled here so that a persons questions get answered without having to wade thru the BS and find no answer.

Back